Utterly excited to share with you something I’ve been working on- the #DoinaStyling series. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen the hashtag which I use whenever I put together a more unique and edgy outfit worth remembering. I decided to take the same concept and implement it into videos, where I can have proper explanations, descriptions, detailed shots, brand names and conversations with you, ladies!
In this video I’ll be talking all things suits. They’re such a huge part of my style and I’m excited to share with you tips and trends in 2017 that you can easily add to spice up a classic look.
In the video:
– Casual Parisian outfit as office wear, good for meetings, a day exploring the city, a spring date
– Rock and cool perfect for day strolls, travelling or concerts
– Girl Boss, a simple casual outfit to make you stand out and own the room.
– Preppy Milanese (aka Gucci girl) is what you want to be wearing this Spring-Summer 2017.
– Romantic date outfit is a perfect example of how a classic suit can work as an evening wear.
– Cold weather look explains how to stay stylish in winter or autumn by pairing your favourite suit with a chunky sweater, cool cap and a monochrome coat.
Hope you like it!
Let me know what other #DoinaStyling videos you’d like to see in the future pleas!