Summer is very different to all the other seasons. Why? Because it’s the time of the year when you can feel utterly relaxed, inspired, happy, healthy, satisfied… or depressed, unhealthy, unsatisfied, uninspired, tired. To achieve the first mentioned by me state of mind, it is crucial to identify your body’s reaction to the environment. There are a few ways to do that, but i’ll share with you the ones i find the most convincing.
- the air is too hot to breathe;
- the brightly shining sun blinds you;
- insomnia has taken over and you feel over exhausted;
- lack of inspiration;
- losing your concentration and organizing skills
- – -
What’s the solution? Well, I’m very sorry to upset you, but there isn’t one “key action” to make your summer better… there are lots!
- organize a sudden vacation somewhere with a pool or sea to cool down in;
- relax! spend at least a few hours a day not doing anything logical or rational;
- Spritz, Spritz and SPRITZ!
- wear a beautiful DESEO dress by Jessica Choay to fight the heat with your hotness;
- read, listen to your favorite music, eat fruits and croissants;
- put a red lipstick on and feel strong… but don’t forget to take it off when you go swimming!
- intelligent conversations with friends and wine;
- wear a pair of Christian Louboutin V pumps; (or just any other shoes you find attractive)
Photos by Fashionising
Add a comment