Uniqlo turtleneck sweater (similar HERE) / Reiss men’s blazer (similar HERE) / MaxMara belt (similar HERE) / Designers Remix SS15 skirt (similar HERE and HERE) / Burberry jacket (similar HERE) / Gianvito Rossi shoes
For all those ladies out there who struggle with outfit choices, or lack of new pieces flowing through the doors of their wardrobe, here is an excellent trick to staying cool on a minimum budget. Go through your boyfriend’s/dad’s/brother’s closet and steal e v e r y t h i n g . Obviously with the intention of returning it all safely the following day.
- oversized blazers with skinny black jeans;
- oversized blazers with a thick waist belt and full length skirt;
- oversized blazers with a thin waist belt and mini leather skirt;
- oversized white shirt with skinny blue jeans;
- oversized white shirt tucked inside boyfriend blue jeans + massive necklace + heels;
- oversized waistcoat with a white turtleneck jumper and slim flared trousers;
- +∞ other ways to implement menswear into your wardrobe.
Embrace your boyish side with all the courage! This is the start of your “half-masculine” obsession, which unfortunately I haven’t yet found a cure for.