It’s much easier to start something when you have a landmark. This theory can also be applied to the way you choose your wardrobe. By taking someone as a model to follow, you can’t fail as long as you improve yourself. Today I want to present you a man worth following, not just by his way of treating his other half, but because of his ability to come up with great looks using basic elements – Johannes Huebl. Most of the people know him thanks to his relationship with Olivia Palermo. But he is also a German supermodel that worked for DKNY, DAKS and did editorials for ES Magazine.
His wardrobe contains the following elements:
1. White converse – can be worn with shorts and chino trousers of various shades. Hi tops or simple tennis style. If you decide to choose hi tops, wear them with white socks. This is exactly how he does it.
2. Suede slippers – a MUST have pair of shoes in the closet of every fashion guy, because you can wear them with every type of pants: distressed jeans, smart trousers, chino. Wearing them you will feel sartorial and comfy at the same time.
3. White trousers– smarter than chino, but made out of a quite thin material for summer wear. Combined with dark shaded blazers, and mandatory slippers (pale colors) worn without socks, can make you the MOST STYLISH guy at a party. And don’t forget the pocket handkerchief.
4. Blue shirt– the basic. This element is a must have. You can choose a shirt in squares, lines, dark or light colors. You can combine it with smart blazers, underneath a sweater, with a puffer gillette . Anytime you’ll wear this it will give your look freshness and masculinity.
5. Beige chino pants. If by chance someone still doesn’t have this kind of pants, then what are you still waiting for? Don’t lose time and go buy them. Just don’t forget to wear them rolled up. Always!