SHOP THE CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE:
Every year you guys ask me to make a Christmas Gift Guide; and even though I really want to every year there is never enough time or inspiration. By the time I actually organise myself to do one, it’s usually too late and everyone’s done their Christmas shopping already.
Well, this year I got you covered! With a little help from a few of my favourite brands and my team, I managed to put together a few gift guides both for HER and for HIM, which I’ll be sharing with you across the following week. They’re mostly my favourite pieces of the season and they’ll feature pretty much everything a girl needs; make-up, fashion, lingerie, books, sweets, etc.
- Ralph Lauren leopard Tiffin bag and Jerome Dreyfuss fringe boots are my favourite key pieces this Autumn/Winter season. Brown is the perfect colour that really makes every outfit stand out and look classier. Pair the brown boots with jeans, leather pants, a white lace dress or a mini skirt, add a brown bag and you’re ready!
- Burberry beauty products are great for the holiday season. From the special edition of the feminine “My Burberry” fragrance to the Oxblood lipstick.
- Face Paint by Lisa Eldridge is the new book everyone is talking about. It is like nothing else you’ve read before, it delivers makeup to you as art. It talks about its history, interesting facts about your favourite products that you’ve probably never heard of.
- Ralph Lauren holiday candle. I’m a pretty big fan of RL home collections in general, so you can imagine the candles are on my wish-list all year round.
- Olivia von Halle pyjamas with initials is the perfect gift for a lady. The colours, high quality silk and style makes it not just a good companion for bed, but also super stylish outwear.